This acoustic alternative rock soloist, Mike Richards released his first live self-titled, 5-track EP back in August of 2016.
Based in Washington D.C., he has toured the country playing from coast to coast. Mike has been performing in rock bands and acoustically since the age of 14. His roots stem from a heavy influence of 90’s alternative mixed with some acoustic rock. His influences through the years have been the likes of Incubus, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Third Eye Blind, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Prince, and The Beatles. He began this project after the split of The Offset, a former Washington DC based rock band that opened for the likes of The Wailers and Frankie Munoz’s band “You Hang Up”.
Since starting A Note Two Self, Mike has been signed to a small label based in Phoenix Arizona and has been performing around the nation for local clubs and festivals such as the Atlantic City Beer Festival with names such as the Dropkick Murphy’s and Streetlight Manifesto. He also performed in the 2017 Chicago IL and Columbia MD legs of Vans Warped Tour. His tour route for the rest of 2017 will include the East Coast, and selected Eastern states.
- The National- Richmond, VA
- The Camel- Richmond, VA
- The Viper Room- LA, California
- Jammin’ Java- Vienna, VA
- House of Blues- New Orleans, LA
- The Rock n’ Roll Hotel- Washington D.C.
- World Café Live at the Queen- Wilmington, DE
- Sonar- Baltimore, MD
- Hell Phone- Brooklyn, NY
- Aster Café- Minneapolis, MN
- Café Asia- Washington D.C.
- The Pinch- Washington D.C.
- One World Trade Center- New York, NY
- Ernest and Scott Taproom- Wilmington, DE
- Douglas Corner Café- Nashville, TN
- Villain and Saint- Bethesda, MD
- Black Forge Coffee House- Pittsburgh, PA
- Atlantic City Beer Festival- Atlantic City, NJ
- Colormob Festival- Washington D.C.
- Vans Warped Tour- Chicago, IL
- Vans Warped Tour- Columbia, MD
When You Sing
The Morning Circle (Live)